Whenever the process failed, you will see these errors. But what do they mean?
Let's find out:
1. No data retrieved from source.
- The source that you are trying to connect does not have any file that can be processed by Fulfill Sync.
- Please ensure your Source Type is correct.
2. No matching or unfulfilled Shopify orders found.
- Fulfill Sync could not find any matching or unfulfilled Shopify orders in the file that you are trying to process.
- Please ensure that you mapped the field correctly.
3. Unquoted fields do not allow \r or \n (line 2).
- The column separator might be wrong. Or the CSV file has an invalid character. Do contact support if you try different column separator.